This workshop focuses on the challenge of providing practical improvement solutions to organisations that often already know the basics of project management.
This course carries 21 PDUs (Professional Development Units) recognised by the Project Management Institute.
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Develop a complete and comprehensive Objective Statement
- Create a detailed Execution Plan using an Objective Driven Logic, applied to a Time-Scaled Dependency Chart
- Apply a simple, yet powerful method to resolve complex resource constraints
- Calculate a detailed Budget and Cash Requirement Projection
- Integrate contingency planning through “Scenario Estimating”
- Determine where and when to best apply project management software
- Bring final closure to the project through the application of a 3-level review process