Get your meetings on time, on track and on purpose. Learn not only how to plan, organise and run a successful meeting but also how to get the most out of the meetings you’re required to attend.
We encourage taking a “business planning” approach to meetings to increase meeting effectiveness, save time and derive better results.
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Apply a proven planning process to meetings
- Design an effective agenda to increase accountability
- Run a meeting with a Bias for Action
- Prepare for a meeting you’ll be attending
- Keep a meeting on track
- Avoid the common pitfalls that create “meeting maddeners”
- Use a quick yet effective process for evaluating meetings